At Securities Trading Technology, our greatest investment is our employees. The strength of our business and ultimately our systems are a reflection of the people we hire. We believe that by building up our employees to include the best people and develop their skills, then the systems developed and support given from those people are of the highest quality and performance.
The work environment at STT is one that can be explained as “laid-back intensity”. Intellectually stimulating work and challenging deadlines, with a laid back and fun atmosphere with flexible hours. The culture is young and energetic but hard working and committed at the same time. By creating an open, laid-back and young atmosphere we found it helps with productivity, skills development and effectiveness in our employees.
Reinforcing the belief that our people are our greatest investment, in early 2013 our team here at STT started a bursary and internship programme for final year students at South African Universities. The aim is to provide our bursary and internship students with the advantage of acquiring industry knowledge and to learn and develop their skills in a more practical and advantageous way. This will help them to secure their future career in the industry.
Apart from our bursary and internship programme, here at STT we are constantly looking for new employees to help add that “something extra” to our continually growing company. Software development and support is a challenging, ever-changing environment which requires young, energetic individuals who:
Securities & Trading Technology is a leading software development organization within the financial markets sector. Our company is looking for a Marketing Administrator who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Administrator will report directly to the Marketing Team Leader and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing processes. This position is based remotely.
· Preferred– Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing / Diploma in Marketing
· Advantages– Courses on Social Media
· Assisting the team with quotations, contract renewals, drafting of letters and general office duties.
· Creating a wide range of different marketing materials, e.g. company and product brochures
· Posting social media content and being active on social media.
· Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
· Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
· Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
· Understanding company product and brand.
· Assist with market research and competitor analysis.
· Assist with event planning and social activities for the company.